Monday, 30 April 2012

A little progress

After managing to flog all of the wobbly little glasses I made a few weeks back I thought I'd better make some more. This time we decided to have a play with a bit of colour and the result is this little bunch of beauties. Still a little on the wonky side to say the least, but I think they are quite fun and a perfect way to practice, practice, practice......




Today's lesson was in making perfume bottles. I think I succeeded in making the smallest perfume bottle ever created, not my intention, but an achievement nonetheless! Pictures to follow soon :o)

1 comment:

  1. Oh they are so refreshingly lovely and simple :) That splash of colour in the bottom sets them off nicely. Well done Rosie, can I buy a couple pleeeeeeeeeeease? x

    ReplyDelete